We are looking for LPG Slimming Therapists with DHA license to be responsible for carrying out LPG Slimming treatments/services, assisting customers in achieving their desired results and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Administers proper consultation for the first session and re-evaluation of clients to know the goal and objectives and prevent possible contraindications.
- Performs Lipomassage (body) and Endermolift (Face) treatments by adhering to proper techniques and maneuvers.
- Meets the client’s goals and provides quality care by monitoring their progress and motivating them to do the sessions regularly.
- Documents client services by charting the treatment sessions regularly.
- Assures continuation of client treatments after achieving their goals to maintain the result for Lipomassage and Endermolift treatments.
- Maintains client’s confidence and protects SPA operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by proper documentation of the clients’ evaluation form.
- Carrying our administrative tasks as needed.
- Introduces the LPG skincare line as a homecare and to boost the treatment result.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “LPG SLIMMING THERAPISTS” in the subject line.
We are looking for Spa Managers (Female for Tips & Toes or Male for Jazz Lounge Gents Spa). The Spa Manager is totally responsible for the entire functions and day-to-day running of the Spa.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills; able to work as a team and strong coaching and monitoring.
- Required to work during day-off and beyond job description, if necessary.
- Managers to have high standard of guest relations role.
- Manages Spa/Salon facilities and health and safety.
- Performs decision-making and planning skills.
- Handling/Monitors stock control and coordinates with control department in advance for professional and retail products needed.
- Shows strong leadership ability and can hold staff briefing meetings.
- Handling cash sales if required.
- Prepares monthly staff schedule (keeping in mind staff rotation), coordinated with Operations Manager.
- Manages staff and their work related issues.
- Executes staff performance evaluations.
- Coordinates with the Administration/HR Department for the employees’ requirements.
- Motivates and assists the staff to achieve targets.
- Prepares reports as requested by Operations Manager.
- Handles maintenance problems by submitting, coordinating and following-up on Maintenance/Engineering/Housekeeping requests.
- Staff recruitment to be coordinated with HR Department.
- Staff training to be coordinated with Training Coordinator.
- Monitors the effectiveness of sales procedures.
- Supervises and motivate staffs to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Implement and execute sales activities & training.
- Ensure and display stores in relation to company visual merchandising guideline.
- Handling staffs’ coaching and counseling.
- Manages staffs quality control, appraisal and evaluation skills.
- Coordinates with the Operations Manager to establish and implement policy, promotion strategies and marketing plan.
- Handles customers’ complaints
- Recognises and celebrates staff accomplishments and exceptional performances.
- Ensures high quality of customer service and promotes good public relations.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with “SPA MANAGER” in the subject line.
The Receptionist/Cashier is responsible for all customer service, bookings and cash processes.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the reception area.
- Ensure communications ethics particularly while talking on the phone with the clients.
- Maintain good customer service.
- Prepare daily report of income and report to Supervisor.
- Ensure all the printing materials are available in the shop.
- Keeping track of the timing of performing a service by technicians.
- Ensure that our telephone, fax and printer are working properly.
- Handling guests’ needs while maintaining a professional and pleasant manner.
- Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments.
- Acquires and maintains an excellent working knowledge of the computer system.
- Adheres to company’s standards for guest service.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Responsible for the cash sales in salon.
- Promotes and up-sells products and services.
- Explains products, services and treatments to clients and assist them with determining their individual needs.
- Answers calls as well as assist clients who have specific inquiries.
- Follow-up/ check clients’ as per appointments.
Language preference: Arabic, Russian or Chinese speakers
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “RECEPTIONIST/CASHIER” in the subject line.
We are looking for all types of Beauticians including:
- Henna Designers – must have experience in Mehndi Designs.
- Waxing/Threading Technicians.
- Facial Therapists.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with “BEAUTICIAN” in the subject line
We are looking for talented massage therapists.
- a) Preferably Thai, Balinese or Vietnamese.
- B) Indians/ Sri Lankans with Ayurvedic experience.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “MASSAGE THERAPIST” in the subject line.
The Marketing Manager will lead the brand Marketing team in setting up strategic Marketing plans, in
addition to developing, implementing and preserving Marketing strategies to achieve the Company’s brand
management, products/services objectives.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies in order to attain set objectives in terms of revenues, profitability and market share while preserving a consistent corporate image in all campaigns, promotions and events.
- Develop and execute seasonal Marketing business plans based on the annual marketing strategy and the business plan in order to increase traffic and revenue, by understanding consumer behaviour, requirements and competitors’ share.
- Increase market visibility and company brand awareness through ongoing promotions and activities to stimulate sales and measure ROI.
- Analyse market dynamics, competition and consumer behavioural changes by staying abreast of market trends to add value to the business and adjust the strategy execution accordingly.
- Manage budget expenditure and targets in terms of revenues and expenses.
- Manage the entire brand life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
- Negotiate suppliers, media agencies and partnerships agreements as well as maintain strong relationships in order to add value to the business.
- Oversee the PR, digital and social media strategy for the company and review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team, whenever applicable, to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Develop reports regarding marketing ROI and achievements to be submitted to Management.
- Develop and lead appropriate marketing tools and products such as gift cards, loyalty cards, satisfaction surveys, etc. in order to monitor customers satisfaction.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We are currently looking for an experienced Microblading Artist to join our team.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience.
- Must be licensed by Dubai Health Authority.
- Able to provide example of her brow work before and after the healing process.
- Friendly, punctual and able to build relationships with our customers.
- Attention to detail and a natural eye for perfection.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Microblading Artist – UAE” in the subject line.