We are looking for LPG Slimming Therapists with DHA license to be responsible for carrying out LPG Slimming treatments/services, assisting customers in achieving their desired results and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Administers proper consultation for the first session and re-evaluation of clients to know the goal and objectives and prevent possible contraindications.
- Performs Lipomassage (body) and Endermolift (Face) treatments by adhering to proper techniques and maneuvers.
- Meets the client’s goals and provides quality care by monitoring their progress and motivating them to do the sessions regularly.
- Documents client services by charting the treatment sessions regularly.
- Assures continuation of client treatments after achieving their goals to maintain the result for Lipomassage and Endermolift treatments.
- Maintains client’s confidence and protects SPA operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by proper documentation of the clients’ evaluation form.
- Carrying our administrative tasks as needed.
- Introduces the LPG skincare line as a homecare and to boost the treatment result.
If you think you have what it takes,email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with “LPG SLIMMING THERAPISTS” in the subject line.
We are looking for Spa Managers (Female for Tips & Toes or Male for Jazz Lounge Gents Spa). The Spa Manager is totally responsible for the entire functions and day-to-day running of the Spa.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills; able to work as a team and strong coaching and monitoring.
- Required to work during day-off and beyond job description, if necessary.
- Managers to have high standard of guest relations role.
- Manages Spa/Salon facilities and health and safety.
- Performs decision-making and planning skills.
- Handling/Monitors stock control and coordinates with control department in advance for professional and retail products needed.
- Shows strong leadership ability and can hold staff briefing meetings.
- Handling cash sales if required.
- Prepares monthly staff schedule (keeping in mind staff rotation), coordinated with Operations Manager.
- Manages staff and their work related issues.
- Executes staff performance evaluations.
- Coordinates with the Administration/HR Department for the employees’ requirements.
- Motivates and assists the staff to achieve targets.
- Prepares reports as requested by Operations Manager.
- Handles maintenance problems by submitting, coordinating and following-up on Maintenance/Engineering/Housekeeping requests.
- Staff recruitment to be coordinated with HR Department.
- Staff training to be coordinated with Training Coordinator.
- Monitors the effectiveness of sales procedures.
- Supervises and motivate staffs to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Implement and execute sales activities & training.
- Ensure and display stores in relation to company visual merchandising guideline.
- Handling staffs’ coaching and counseling.
- Manages staffs quality control, appraisal and evaluation skills.
- Coordinates with the Operations Manager to establish and implement policy, promotion strategies and marketing plan.
- Handles customers’ complaints
- Recognises and celebrates staff accomplishments and exceptional performances.
- Ensures high quality of customer service and promotes good public relations.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “SPA MANAGER” in the subject line.
The Receptionist/Cashier is responsible for all customer service, bookings and cash processes.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the reception area.
- Ensure communications ethics particularly while talking on the phone with the clients.
- Maintain good customer service.
- Prepare daily report of income and report to Supervisor.
- Ensure all the printing materials are available in the shop.
- Keeping track of the timing of performing a service by technicians.
- Ensure that our telephone, fax and printer are working properly.
- Handling guests’ needs while maintaining a professional and pleasant manner.
- Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments.
- Acquires and maintains an excellent working knowledge of the computer system.
- Adheres to company’s standards for guest service.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Responsible for the cash sales in salon.
- Promotes and up-sells products and services.
- Explains products, services and treatments to clients and assist them with determining their individual needs.
- Answers calls as well as assist clients who have specific inquiries.
- Follow-up/ check clients’ as per appointments.
Language preference: Arabic, Russian or Chinese speakers
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with “RECEPTIONIST/CASHIER” in the subject line.
We are looking for all types of Beauticians including:
- Henna Designers – must have experience in Mehndi Designs.
- Waxing/Threading Technicians.
- Facial Therapists.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “BEAUTICIAN” in the subject line
We are looking for talented massage therapists.
- a) Preferably Thai, Balinese or Vietnamese.
- B) Indians/ Sri Lankans with Ayurvedic experience.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with “MASSAGE THERAPIST” in the subject line.
We are currently looking for an experienced Microblading Artist to join our team.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience.
- Must be licensed by Dubai Health Authority.
- Able to provide example of her brow work before and after the healing process.
- Friendly, punctual and able to build relationships with our customers.
- Attention to detail and a natural eye for perfection.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Microblading Artist – UAE” in the subject line.