- You will be required to fill out a health history form. Afterward, the therapist will begin by asking you general questions to establish what areas you would like worked on, if there are any conditions needing to be addressed, and to determine if massage is appropriate for you
- It is important to list all health concerns and medications so the therapist can adapt the session to your specific needs without doing any harm. It is also important to list any allergies, so the therapist is aware if she needs to use a different oil during the session.
- A type of massage that is a hands-on experience,an entirely manual that focusing on stimulating the natural drainage, bringingthe fluid stuck in between cells and in the tissue to the lymph nodes, in orderto be pumped out and eliminate waste and toxins from the body.
- It requires light to moderate touch, so it helpswith cellulite appearance and increases circulation in general, creating that”toned, firmed, lifted and shaped” effect
- Boost the immune system
- Improve blood circulation and tissuesregeneration
- Boost metabolism
- Improve the elasticity of skin
- Improve digestion and weight loss
- Reduce appearance of cellulite by reducing theamount of fluid that presses up against the cross-hatched fibers beneath yourskin.
- Help with bloating, reduce swelling and waterretention
- Detoxify the body
- Provides an overall lightness in the body
- Avoid heavy meals 1 hour before your booking,and ideally, fast or eat a light meal.
- Be prepared to heavily hydrate after:”Drinking a lot of water after helps to keep your results for longer.
- Avoid alcohol before your session, and avoidcarbs, alcohol, and sugar after your session; consume very clean mealsafterward.
- If someone is giving you the Brazilian FitFirming Massage, prepare to definitely feel them working on you—it’s not aSwedish massage, it’s definitely not a typical relaxing.
- You will experience and feel differenttechniques with variation of pressure from light to moderate touch and speedfrom slow phase and increases progressively as needed.
- Don’t be surprised if you’re sore the followingtwo days from the effect of the massage. It is common for your muscles to feeltemporarily tired or heavy, like how they feel after a workout. You also mightnotice more mobility in certain muscles than you didn’t previously have.
- A small number of clients receiving a massagefeels light-headedness, achy, flu like, or complain of headache. This is due toall the toxins that have been released from your muscles and your whole bodyhas been detoxified, but again—that can happen with any massage.
- You’ll notice a pinkish tint to your skin that’sdirectly related to increased blood flow.
- As well with the need to pee more. This happensbecause your lymph will be moving properly.
- After your session, you may need to pee more.This happens because your lymph will be moving properly and may also start to feelthirsty. This is because the techniques used in the treatment releases fluidsfrom your muscle tissues and into your vascular system. That means that youmust restock all the water lost during your massage to keep your body’s tissueshydrated and healthy, and to maintain the benefits.
- The cycle of massage varies from person toperson, depending on the health of their lymphatic systems.
- You will have noticed the result in one session.
- Immediate results are general lightness, sizereduction of the targeted areas in the body, firmed, toned, lift of the skin.
- A program is recommended up to 5 sessions (1-2xper week to attain the maximum benefits of the treatments). 2nd session will becarried out on the 3rd day after the 1st session is completed.
There are very few instances where BFF- Body massage is not recommended, and these are called total contraindications. This includes being under the influence of alcohol, suffering from a cold/flu/fever, or have a contagious skin infection. There are also ‘local contraindications’ which are conditions affecting specific areas of the body such as cuts, bruises or areas of injury; these areas will be avoided. Severe medical conditions such as heart problems, respiratory issues, cancer, or epilepsy will require medical approval from your GP stating that you are safe to receive a massage.
It can be easy to confuse new treatments, especially if they sound exactly the same and it isn’t clear how, exactly, they differ. Endermologie and Brazilian Fit Firming Body Massage have the same goal—treating lymphatic flow, —but they’re pretty different. For one, Endermologie is a machine, not unlike a vacuum with a nozzle that drags its way across your skin and fat tissue to release tight bundles of fat and skin, claiming to help lymphatic flow. It is most commonly used as a more specific cellulite treatment. Meanwhile, the Brazilian Fit Firming massage is a hands-on experience, an entirely manual, gentle, massage that improves lymphatic and blood circulation. By applying the right pressure and rhythmic strokes, the fluid and toxins collection can be shifted, thus also improving the appearance of cellulite formation, detox the skin, size reduction of targeted area in just one session.
90minutes for Price 420aed
75 minutes for Price 330aed
Taking care of the body after a Brazilian Fit Firming – Body massage is a lot like taking care of the body before—continue drinking water and eating clean, to make sure the results really stay and last as long as possible.
We love when a treatment is just as impactful on our insides as it is on our outside. Brazilian Fit Firming – Body Massage is essentially a more intense version of the massages we know and love. Massage results can last up to 7 days, but it really depends on the individual’s metabolism, health, and lifestyle. However, incorporating Brazilian Fit Firming – Body massage into your regular routine will make the results last longer while boosting the other aforementioned benefits, so it’s absolutely worth a try if you’re looking to make a commitment.