Tips for Best Skin for Women
It’s no secret that perfect skin needs a little extra care. But what if we told you that a healthy radiant glow can always be found once you start taking only 20 minutes a day to properly cleanse your skin?
Acing the basics of skin is easy if you follow our step-by-step guide to smooth, hydrated and glowing skin in no time. We’ve even added a few helpful expert tips to enhance your natural beauty and keep blemishes at bay.
- Always take makeup off with an oil-based makeup remover. Keeping your makeup on for too long or overnight can lead to blocked pores and breakouts
- Wash your face well with a facial cleanser and lukewarm water
- Pat your skin dry with a soft clean towel or tissue
- Apply a soothing toner on your face, especially those that contain Cucumber extracts, Aloe Vera or Rose water, which help maintain the skin’s pH balance
- Use a nourishing cream on your face and neck. Make sure the moisturizer you select suits your skin type. Use alcohol free products for dry skin and a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide for acne prone skin.
- Once a week and just for 5 minutes, apply a face scrub to eliminate the dead skin cells that make your skin look dull. You can create your own scrub at home by combining sugar and honey in equal parts to exfoliate your skin naturally.
For a glow that never goes, make these few steps part of your bedtime skin routine and give your skin time to breathe so you can wake up feeling and looking fresh in the morning.