REFUND POLICY[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” text_text_color=”rgba(25,10,10,0.94)” use_border_color=”off” custom_padding=”5px||5px|” module_class=”heading-h1-career” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” module_alignment=”center” _builder_version=”3.0.105″ text_font_size=”13px”]
If you decide over time that your voucher is no longer of interest, we suggest re-gifting it to a friend or family member to spread the love. You can also ask to be refunded in store credits, which are valid for ninety (90) days from the moment the account is credited. Please note that for any refund in store credits, we require a minimum of seven (7) days validity left on the voucher.
Any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:
– If your Tips & Toes voucher has expired
– If your Tips & Toes voucher has less than seven (7) days validity
– If you have purchased a voucher by mistake
– If you don’t show up for your scheduled appointment
– If you cannot use your voucher due to personal reasons
• Online Gift Voucher cannot be purchased with a gift voucher
• If your in-store invoice exceeds the value of Online Gift Voucher(s), you will need to pay the remaining amount.
• If your Online Gift Voucher(s) is worth MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored in your Tips & Toes account, to be availed on your next purchase using the same Online Gift Voucher code.
• If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 04-399 0550 or email@example.com.
• Online Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
• Online Gift Vouchers are transferable to other people.
• Lost or stolen Online Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain other site features, such as applying for memberships.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
209 Pinnacle Bldg
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]