Let yourself be mesmerised by the authentic body cleansing ceremonies.
The ancient bathing ritual of the hammam aims to cleans your body with pampering baths and massages set in a peaceful environment. The three-part procedure helps to cleanse, nourish, and rehydrate the skin, while being profoundly relaxing and rejuvenating.
Simply follow our nine easy steps from Exfoliating, Scrubbing & finishing to enjoy the bathing experience of a lifetime in your own home.
1. To open the pores and soften the skin, stand in the shower or sit in bathtub with warm water for up to 5-7 minutes
2. Rinse the black soap very well
3. Use the damp mit and gently scrub your body using circular motions
4. Rinse your body with warm water again
5. Apply the honey scrub and massage it using circular motions for 3 minutes with your hand or if you want a deeper scrub with the damp mit
6. Rinse off the honey scrub
7. Pat your self dry
8. Apply the rose water (can be applied to the face)
9. Apply the cream and gently massage the skin